360schools Terms & Conditions of Use
360schools is a service powered by 360Cities. By accessing or using the 360schools services (together, the "Products" or "Services"), or accessing or using any of the content available within 360schools, you agree to be bound by these 360schools Terms & Conditions of Use.
1. Use of the Products
360schools grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access the 360schools website and its Content (as defined below) contained therein and according to the Terms.
2. Restrictions on Use
Unless you have received prior written authorization from 360schools (or, as applicable, from the provider of particular Content), you must not:
- access or use the Products or any Content through any technology or means other than those provided in the Products, or through other explicitly authorized means 360schools may designate;
- copy, translate, modify, or make derivative works of the Content or any part thereof save for using the licensed Content for education purposes in the classroom within the license granted to you by 360schools;
- redistribute, sublicense, rent, publish, sell, assign, lease, market, transfer, or otherwise make the Products or Content available to third parties save for use in the classroom within the license granted to you by 360schools;
- reverse engineer, decompile or otherwise attempt to extract the source code of the Service or any part thereof, unless this is expressly permitted or required by applicable law;
- use the Products in a manner that gives you or any other person access to mass downloads or bulk feeds of any Content, including but not limited to images, photos, thumbnails, image tiles, or panoramic photos or videos in any other format;
- crawl, scrape, or otherwise cache any content from 360schools including but not limited to user profiles and user generated content;
- access 360schools’ private API by any other means other than the 360schools website;
- delete, obscure, or in any manner alter any warning, notice (including but not limited to any copyright or other proprietary rights notice), or link that appears in the Products or the Content;
- modify, adapt or hack 360schools or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with 360schools.
3. Appropriate Conduct
Compliance with the Law and 360schools Policies: You agree that you are responsible for your own conduct and content while using the Products, and for any consequences thereof. You agree to use the Products only for purposes that are legal, proper and in accordance with the Terms and any applicable policies or guidelines 360schools may make available. You further agree that you are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, links ("Content") that you submit, post, and display on the 360schools service.
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Products or the Content, you will not:
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any inappropriate, defamatory, obscene, or unlawful content;
- upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret or other proprietary right of any party, unless you are the owner of the rights, or have the permission of the owner or other legal justification to use such content;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available messages that promote pyramid schemes, chain letters, or disruptive commercial messages or advertisements;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any other content, message, or communication prohibited by applicable law, the Terms or any applicable Product policies or guidelines;
- download any file posted by another that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- impersonate another person or entity, or falsify or delete any author attributions or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of Content, software or other material;
- restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Products or 360schools services;
- interfere with or disrupt 360schools services or servers or networks connected to 360schools services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to 360schools services;
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other device to retrieve any portion of the 360schools services or Content, or collect information about users for any unauthorized purpose;
- submit content that falsely expresses or implies that such content is sponsored or endorsed by 360schools;
- create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses;
- promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities;
- promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual; or
- transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, or any items of a destructive nature.
4. Use by Minors and Advice for Parents and Educators
- You may use 360schools if you are at least 14 years old; however, children of all ages may sign up and use the Products if enabled by a parent or legal guardian.
- 360schools cares about the safety and privacy of all its users, in particular children. As an educator under the respective education legislation you certify that the students to whom you disclose Content are under the age of legal consent, and that you are the educator of the children to whom you disclose the Content, and give a child permission to access 360schools. 360schools asks you, as the educator, to determine in your sole discretion whether any 360schools content is appropriate for your students.
- If applicable under your local legislation you also certify that you have permission from the parents or legal guardians of your students to view 360schools Content. It is still the sole responsibility of you as an educator, in line with the permissions given by the parents/guardians, to determine whether any 360schools content is not appropriate for your students.
5. Content monitoring
Content monitoring: 360schools does not accept any obligation to monitor the content from any third party.
6. Content in the Products
360schools allows you to access and view a variety of content, including but not limited to photographic imagery, map and terrain data, business listings, and other related information provided by 360schools, its licensors, and its users (the "Content"). You understand and agree that 360schools and/or its licensors and users retain all ownership rights to the Content. You may not use, access or allow others to use or access the Content in any manner not permitted under the Terms, unless you have been specifically permitted to do so by 360schools or by the owner of that Content, in a separate agreement.
7. Trademark & Copyright Infringement
If you think that your copyright-protected content is posted on 360schools without necessary authorisation, you - being the copyright owner or authorized agent - may submit a copyright infringement notification. Before you do, consider if Freedom of Panorama/fair use/fair dealing or a similar exemption to copyright applies. Note that by requesting removal of content through infringement notification you are initiating a legal process and false or otherwise misused notification may result in you bearing legal consequences. To notify us about copyright infringement and/or request removal of content email us at: email@example.com.
8. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY
360schools AND ITS LICENSORS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY CONTENT OR THE PRODUCTS.
360schools AND ITS LICENSORS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONTENT AND THE PRODUCTS, AND WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT OR THE PRODUCTS.